As the owner of Alternative Learning Designs (ALD), Anita Torres brings her “New York” and “Miami” energy to everything she does. She is a highly motivated and passionate:
- Passion Test® Facilitator and Coach
- Emotional Intelligence Coach
- Performance Consultant
- Instructional Designer
- Certified Facilitator
- Project Manager
Anita, branded as “The Passionista”, holds the following degrees and certifications:
- Certified Passion Test® Facilitator and Coach by Enlightened Alliances, LLC.
- Certified Emotional Intelligence Coach by Six Seconds EQ Network
- Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) from the American Society for Training & Development
- Certified Facilitator for Achieve Global and Richardson, Inc.
- M.S. in Instructional Design and Open Distance Learning from Florida State University
- B.A. in Marketing and Business Management from Marymount Manhattan College
- Certificate of Training and Human Resource Development from Florida International University
- Graduate of the Landmark Forum and the Curriculum for Living at Landmark Education Corporation
- Licensed Personal Lines Insurance Agent – State of Florida
Since her career transition in 1996 from marketing and advertising sales to training and development, Anita is driven to guiding others to “Be Passionistas” in their own life and work. She takes pride in building quality, effective, and efficient professional development workshops that inspire top performance at work, at home, and in life. She takes pride in that her family name defines her purpose in life:
Training Others to Realize their Right to Extraordinary Success!
Anita gained valuable management and corporate training experience in the following industries: personal lines insurance, financial and banking services, telecommunications, telemarketing, and advertising agencies. Clients include: The Villages Community Development Districts, Daniels Manufacturing Corporation, Lake-Sumter Community College, Insignia Training Partners, ACS/Hertz Learning Services, Florida Hospital Waterman, Nephron Pharmaceuticals, Frontline Homeowner’s Insurance, and Team Training Unlimited–to name a few. Past employers include Liberty Mutual Insurance Group, First Data Merchant Services, Citibank, MasterCard International, Precision Response Corporation, and Beber Silverstein Advertising Agency.